Friday, June 30, 2017

Thank you all for your encouraging posts of my shaker card. I also remade the black card and will show you next time. Today I want to show you a simple card that there was no way I could possible mess up! It is made with gorgeous designer paper with copper shine. I embossed a snippet of vellum with a Mint Owl sentiment in SU copper embossing powder.  I am entering this card in the new http://tictactoechallenge.com. I used the second row across of DSP, embossing and floral. I am also going to pop by and enter in http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/.  Be kind to one another.


Update - Blogger would not let me post a picture of the tictactoe image.



15 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, Brenda, the patterned paper is really lovely and I love your vellum panel with the embossed sentiment. Looking forward to seeing the remake of your black card. xx

Lisa said...

This is stunning, Brenda!! I love the beautiful papers!! Elegant and fabulous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue - said...

Ooh Brenda, that is so, so pretty!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Almost looks like a store bought card.....very pretty!!

Darnell said...

That's the kind of DSP that just makes a card almost by itself, isn't it? Wow, Brenda! It must be stunning in person and your choice of sediment design fits it perfectly! Happy 4th!! Hugs, Darnell

Jeanie said...

Such beautiful embossing! I love the vellum too! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Di said...

Great card Brenda and I do love the sentiment on the vellum.

Hugs

Di xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and using vellum gives it a elegant look too.

Mia said...

Brenda, this is so nice! A super elegant card!

pam said...

Hi Brenda, beautiful papers on this elegant card, love the sentiment on your velum strip.
Pam x

Sue said...

This is so pretty, Brenda. The rose paper is so elegant and I love the shine.

Shannon Fralish said...

Brenda, that copper embossing really caught my eye! Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge...hope to see you there again soon!

Greta said...

That is amazingly gorgeous paper! Perfect design, Brenda! Happy 4th of July!

Mrs A. said...

This is most effective and gorgeous to boot. Hugs Mrs A.

Bonnie said...

Love those copper highlights!