Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I am away at camp this week. Camp Create 2017 at https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/. I kept seeing bloggers last year talk about it and didn't know what it was. Now, with my newfound knowledge, I am attending. It is such a busy week for me with running back and forth to my sons to take care of cat, funeral and graduation but I'm hoping to keep up with camp. The bed is comfortable and the food is so good, not to mention the great videos and tips. Day 1 is watercoloring. I made this card with an ombre watercolor look with Gansai Tambi pearl watercolors. I debossed the rectangle peek a boo die and used the stamp set Think Pink. It is an older stamp set but still useful always. I'd love for you to join me at camp. Maybe we could be roomies. Be kind to one another.




8 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh this looks like a fun camp! I wish I was overwhelmed with graduation, wedding, babysitting my granddaughter for a week..life!! I would love to be your roommate. It lo9ok like your first activity went over without a hitch! Awesome card, Brenda! Have fun at camp and I will check in on you!! Heart Hugs! Col

Greta said...

Look at you go! Love your card, Brenda, & I'm trying to get to camp! Save me a spot & I'll be your roomie!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card.

Lisa said...

Camp sounds like so much fun!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the pink ombre background!! Have fun and I hope you get to make s'mores ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Liz said...

Lovely card, Brenda. Looks like you're having a great time being part of Camp Create 2017! Just had a look at your link to see what it's all about. xx

Mia said...

Nice card, Brenda.

LesleyG said...

What a fab idea, and lovely card xxx

Darnell said...

Remind me when it's coming up next year and I'll be roomies with you, Brenda, if your dance card isn't already full! I love the effect of that peek-a-boo die debossed! Your double-frame design is fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell