Monday, June 19, 2017

I hope all of my friends in the west are okay during this extreme heat wave they are having. Please keep cool and hydrated. I would like to welcome a new follower to my blog. She is Mia and you can find her at http://craftartista.blogspot.com/. She is so talented and does so many crafts, you will enjoy stopping by.

I'm sad to see the last day of camp at http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/ . In spite of the mosquito bites and sunburn I had a wonderful time and look forward to next year.  Plus I already have two roomies for our cabin. The theme this time is Glitzy Glitter. I'm not a fan of glitter but this technique didn't look too messy so I'm on board. It was easy but I still managed to get glitter everywhere. I did not put a sentiment on this card yet as it is very versatile and can be used for a lot of different occasions. I used a Die-namics flower die and Stampendous ultra fine pink glitter. Be kind to one another.




5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Brenda!! I love those flowers and the pretty pink glitter!! I'm glad you had a wonderful time at camp!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Megan J said...

Hi Brenda, hope you have plenty of aloe around to soothe your sunburn and mozzie bites. I hope you didn't get up to too much mischief with your roomies. Love the card the soft pink and all that sparkle, I wish some company would come up with glitter card that stayed on even when die cutting, quite right it would suit many occasions. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another wonderful card design. So glad you had a great time at your camp sessions!

Mia said...

It's wonderful, Brenda!

Greta said...

Pink glittery roses--can't beat that! Glad you got us a bigger cabin for next year, Brenda--the more the merrier!