Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I was able to figure out how to load from both camera and phone. I called Sprint and they said they didn't have any techs at their store and gave me another number for a different store. I called many times and no one answered but no message came on to say it wasn't a working number! I went into the computer and decided to delete many more pictures - doubles and things I didn't really need to keep. Worked like a charm. So here is the first card I foiled. I also learned how hard it is to take a picture of a foiled card because of the shine. This card was made with Heidi Swapp foiled paper and foil. The paper comes in a little pack and mine was on sale at Hobby Lobby. I don't think I will buy anymore of her foil because it is so hard to open the hard plastic container it comes in and the sticker to hold it closed is not very peelable. That could possibly not be a word but that's the truth. Anyway, it is multi colored foil and really pretty. Soft pink at the top, gold then a rose color at the bottom. It is an easy, quick way to foil. Pick the paper, put the foil on top and run through the machine. Be kind to one another.





7 comments:

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--it's stunning, Brenda! Now I've got to get to HL, even though I have new goodies to play with--haha! My gel & transfer sheets came yesterday, so hopefully today I can get started with them. I don't have any of the papers with designs ready to foil, but if I see them on sale I'm getting them! I have one of the 12 inch HS foils & I agree with you about the packaging! So glad you were able to get this onto the computer! Stay cool & craft on! Hugs, Greta

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous and I love that design. Beautiful foil colors too. You will have to store the paper now in a different type of container so you can easily access it better. I have a lot of Gina K. Designs items and also have some stencils I want to work with as well.

pam said...

This look wonderful foiling Brenda, beautiful mixed colours on that wonderful image.
Pam x

Lisa said...

This is so stunning and elegant!! The foil looks amazing!! Wow!! I love, love this!! I'm so glad you were able to figure out how to post pictures!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Liz said...

Super card, Brenda, so classy! The colours are lovely. Well done for sorting out your computer problem. xx

Mrs A. said...

Haven't a clue how you have done this but it is beautiful . The shine and shimmer is amazing. Hugs Mrs A.

Darnell said...

I'm glad you figured out how to make things work so you can load your photos again, Brenda. Good girl for being self-sufficient since Customer Service went out the window and is on permanent vacation these days! What about buying more memory for your computer? I don't know what that means except that Kevin has done it here and says it is inexpensive.

You did a great job with the foiling and photographing! It's a stunning card, but I'm still not going to get into it, lol! Hugs, Darnell