Wednesday, August 31, 2016



When I got all my Halloween stamping supplies out I was thrilled to see I still had all those stickers I got a while ago. http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/ has a challenge this week for using stickers, sticky labels or peel offs on your cards. The challenge ends soon so I wanted to get this card in. The last time I played there I messed up and didn't have enough white space. I am learning. I'll share a quick story with you. When I first found stampers on blogs and saw the pictures for the challenges I wondered why they posted such small pictures of their cards because you couldn't really see very much.  I did not realize you could click on them and they would be bigger. See how far I've come! Be kind to one another.
"Less is More"


10 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Brenda! I love those cute stickers and the scalloped edge. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less is More this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stickers are fab. Love the fun images. apart from some stickeroo sheets I have the rest of my stickers are just plain old gold or silver.I like the scalloped framework which it looks as if youv'e given it a nice distressed coloured edging. Lotd of white space here. Hugs Mrs A. Norm says Hi. He can't really wave right now!. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic stickers and a darling Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! Those little trick or treaters are so cute!! What fun stickers!! Love this!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This certainly does NOT look like a sticker card! It's just delightful with the little goblins and I love the way you've framed it with the scalloped rectangle. It's definitely a CAS/LIM type of card, and very well designed. NOt to mention....fun! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word--how cute, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, ha! I love this card Brenda, such fun and you cracked the Less is More look too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific card Brenda and the stickers look great. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete