Sunday, August 7, 2016

My sister in law and I made the trip to Cincinnati yesterday for Stampaway. The weather was perfect and the trip was easy. We had a great time visiting all the booths and seeing some new things. Just when you think there can't be anything else new, there is more! The highlight of the trip for me was meeting and talking to Heidi Crowl of https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/ . She is very sweet and warm and we had a nice conversation. Shari  Carroll http://shari-design.blogspot.com/ was doing a Make and Take but she was busy so I didn't say hello.  I did get some new stamps and dies and really covered the holidays, Easter, Valentines Day, Halloween and Christmas. Also got the new Tim Holtz Crazy Cats and Dog set. It is pretty overwhelming to see so many gorgeous card samples and all the stamps and dies in one place but I survived with a smile on my face! Now I'm ready for NBUS. Be kind to one another.


11 comments:

Lisa said...

It sounds like so much fun!! What awesome goodies!! I can't wait to see what you create with them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

I'm so jealous, Brenda! I haven't been to a stamping convention in years--no one to go with! But then, it does help with the budget--haha! Have fun with your new goodies--love the pumpkin image bottom left!

Liz said...

What a super selection of new crafty goodies, Brenda. Can't wait to see what you make with them. xx

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Looks like you got some good stuff there. Looking forward to seeing what you do with Tim Holtz's cats and dogs. Yep...those holidays are right around the corner aren't they.

MaryH said...

Enjoyed seeing the haul you got and so glad you were able to enjoy the show this year. I didn't even dare check dates! Can't wait to see how you're gonna use all the new stash. TFS & Big hugs.

Mrs A. said...

Awesome array of goodies you have here. Hugs Mrs A.

Cathy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun Brenda, I think if SSS was in Australia I'd go broke lol!

Sharyn Polesel said...

It sounds like you had a great time. I'm sorry I didn't get to go, but my grandson's birthday party was that day. Do you have room in your craft room for more stuff? lol

Colleen said...

OMG that is quite a haul! And I love that you got something for every occasion!! Can hardly wait to see the masterpieces you come up with!! Have a fabulous week! We had some rain this morning...kind of glad, I don't have to feel guilty about being inside playing, when I know there is so much to do outside...the windows are calling for attention! Actually I should do it when it is cloudy, right? Gosh darn...

Darnell said...

So glad you had fun and got lots of new goodies, Brenda! It won't be long and the next NBUS Challenge will be here for you! I'm doing well and will call soon ... Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

Oooh, loads of lovely new goodies to play with! I neeeeeed those TH cats and dogs! And it's wonderful to see you getting out and about and spoiling yourself as well :)

Hugs

Di xx