Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Sunflowers #3

I told you I was on a roll with sunflowers. This is the last one. This is a Momenta die I picked up at JoAnn's quite a while back. I cut it from white cardstock,  pale yellow cardstock, then green, inlaid it and fussy cut around the die. I added a bit of brown on the petals and adhered it to a pattern paper from Crafter's Companion. 

I just read about the dangers of drinking that really scared me. That's it. After today there is no more reading.






Be kind to one another.




11 comments:

Darnell said...

This is my favorite, Brenda! That sunflower just bursts forth and the rustic background is perfect. Now I have to lick off my monitor since you made me spew wodka on it with your joke. Oh, wait, look at that, it just evaporated so quick! Hugs, Darnell

Susan said...

Beautiful sunflower, Brenda! Just in time for the autumn sunflower season to be over (and winter on its way sadly). Loved today's joke!

Maria said...

All such lovely sunflower cards, Brenda! And, the sweet pic of Daisy taking a nap is adorable!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful bold way to express thanks! That sunflower looks gorgeous on the wooden background and I never get tired of seeing sunflowers! Have a blessed day.

Donna W. said...

Your sunflower is gorgeous. It looks great on the wood background.

oldpunca said...

This is wonderful sunflower card, Brenda. I like patterned paper. The joke is great! :-) Sonja

Loll said...

Beautiful sunflower die, Brenda. Love the shades of soft yellow and green. So pretty over that green woodgrain background. Beautiful card, my friend! xx

Trina P. said...

Wonderful trio of sunflower cards. Great background on this one.
Thanks for the giggle.

Christine Alexander said...

Gorgeous card, I love the background colour it's the perfect frame for your sunflower ♥

Bonnie said...

Another pretty sunflower card, Brenda! A great background to show it off too!

Greta said...

Love the look of this card, Brenda! What a funny joke!