Sunday, November 12, 2023

More sunflowers

Our leaves have turned and I am sharing all the beauty right in my backyard. This is the field to the right of our addition that a policeman owns and he leaves it as a wildlife refuge for foxes, deer and coyotes. We, (the neighbors) believe the coyotes have moved on since they started building on the other side of the field and it was noisy. But, I did see some eyes shining back at me last week when I took Daisy out late at night. I still shine the flashlight all around since we had to check for coyotes.

This card was made with one of the papers from the SSS kit I mentioned in my last post that I die cut with a Lil' Inker rectangle die. I added a sentiment from Penny Black and adhered it to a yellow card base and that was it. Isn't the paper beautiful?

Never yell into a colander. You'll strain your voice.







Be kind to one another.




11 comments:

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous view you have from your home! All those colorful trees look stunning with the white fence. Your card is so pretty with those sunflowers and cute little homes for creatures in nature. The colander joke is pretty danged funny too - it tickled my funny bone ;)

Liz said...

Where a lovely view you have of the changing colours, Brenda. Your card is beautiful and as you know, I love sunflowers. xx

oldpunca said...

Such a lovely autumn view! It is a wonderful colored forest. I like your card.
Watch out of of coyotes. :-)
Sonja

Greta said...

Oh what a beautiful card! Sending hugs, my friend!

Megan J said...

Hi Brenda, a pretty view, Autumn leaves are spectacular. Our Cherry tree is almost ready to harvest and this year looks like a bumper crop... Love the Sunflower paper with the bee hive and honey. Have a wonderful week...
Megan

Susan said...

What beautiful paper you used for the card! Such a perfect autumn scene! And I love the view you look out on!

LesleyG said...

A beautiful view, and beautiful card, that paper so stunning xxx

Donna W. said...

Beautiful sunflower card. Love that view out your window. Fall is just a gorgeous time in Indiana

Loll said...

Your card is a fall beauty, Brenda. Lovely! And what an amazing view of all the colours of fall close by. xx

Darnell said...

Both your card and your photo are beautiful, Brenda! Yes, that paper is sensational and you used the perfect sediment! As for the trees, how cool that you can enjoy this from your patio and not have to fly to Vermont! (I hope the coyotes stay away!) Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

This paper is gorgeous, Brenda! It sure makes a bright and happy card! Love your view of the pretty trees. Our leaves finally turned and now they're falling fast.