Sunday, November 26, 2023

Belated Thanksgiving wishes

I'm late saying Happy Thanksgiving but it is no less sincere. I am so far behind with everything due to some health issues. I'm okay but things are moving very slowly for me so I may not always post but I'm always grateful for all of you wonderful blog friends.

Next Sunday there is a shower for my new great grandson due in March. This is the card I made. I don't have many baby stamps so I got this one when my great granddaughter was born. It is from La-La Land Crafts with some adorable images. I colored the baby with Copics, cut out with a Spellbinders die and adhered to a blue checked pattern paper. The sentiment is from the same set.

I heard someone is suing Smart Water for not making them smart. I would like to announce my lawsuit against Thin Mints.




Be kind to one another.




13 comments:

Donna W. said...

Brenda, that is so adorable. Congratulations on your new great grandson. Let's make it a class action suit against thin mints!

Lisa Petrella said...

What a sweet card, Brenda! How exciting to have a great grandson on the way!!! Congratulations! And Happy Thanksgiving!

Darnell said...

Congratulations on the upcoming great-grandson, Brenda! Babies are the best and your adorable card will be treasured by the parents! And thank you for the joke! Can I join your lawsuit? I'll bet we could qualify for a class-action suit once others get wind of it! Continue to rest and feel better, my friend. Hugs, Darnell

Liz said...

Your card is so cute Brenda, a lovely design. xx

LesleyG said...

Cute baby card, hope the shower goes well, and that you feel better too. Xxx

Carol L said...

Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your precious baby great grandson! How exciting of a time that must be for you! I just love this adorable card you've made for the occasion. It's perfect! Take good care of yourself and stay warm. Hugs for better days ahead.

Maria said...

Awww…adorable baby card with sweet image! Congratulations to all on the upcoming baby boy on the way! Cute joke. I know I’ve eaten my share of thin mints, lol! Take it easy and take care, hugs!!

Christine Alexander said...

you must be so thrilled with a new Grandson, the card is adorable ♥

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your upcoming great grandson, Brenda! How exciting for you and your family! And what a cutie on this card!

Susan said...

Congratulations on the upcoming great grandchild! That is such a sweet card - the cutest image!

Loll said...

Congrats on the upcoming birth of your grandson!! Adorable card Brenda! That image is so sweet, and I love it on the blue check background. I hope you feel stronger every day, my sweet friend. xx

Greta said...

I hope you feel better soon, my friend! What a darling image & perfectly colored! Can I join your lawsuit?--haha!

Trina P. said...

Congratulations on an upcoming new addition to the family. Adorable card.