Sunday, October 6, 2013

Oh my gosh, I did it!!! I figured out how to have followers. Duh, it was so simple. For anyone out there that needs to know this let me tell you how.  You just go to the layout and click on add a gadget.  Which I had been doing. But - I only looked at the two pages that came up and only had a choice to add one by google. If you are adventurous like I was NOT, you click on more gadgets on the left side. That gives you 500+ choices and one of them is add followers by blogger. So simple. I think age has gotten to me.

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Wait...till you go to layout and click on more gadgets.......It's a whole new "gadget world" out there and I guess for iphones and such, it's "Apps". Have fun!!

MaryH said...

Way to go! So proud of you. What a learning curve you've had, and how well you have done to date. You'll have that followers section populated by many faces in no time.