Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Pumpkin kitty

I'm feeling so much better and took my last dose of antibotics this morning for the bronchitis. I still have an occasional cough but not like it was. Whew, I don't want to do that again! I'm going to lunch with a friend today so I'm so glad to feel like going.

I used a Simon Says Stamp for this pumpkin card today. The pattern paper is from an old pad with no cover and the black cat is an IO die. I added some Doodlebug gems to the eyes and nose.

Today is my birthday and they say "act your age". I've never been this age before so I don't know how to act.






Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

jimlynn said...

That cute little black cat is a special little extra to put on an already cute, cute, card! Love the background paper and that cat peeking out of the pumpkin is darling. Fun card!
So glad you're feeling better.
Lynn

Trina P. said...

Another cute Halloween card! Glad you’re feeling better to enjoy your lunch out.

Liz said...

Super Halloween card, Brenda. Glad that you are feeling better and hope you will soon be fully recovered. Hope you had a lovely lunch. xx

Carol L said...

Oh how cute! That's a fun kitty inside the pumpkin with the black cat resting on the sentiment1 I'm glad you're finally kicking that bronchitis to the curb and able to go out and enjoy yourself for lunch! Acting your age is over-rated, that's for sure! LOL

pam said...

Wonderful card Brenda, perfect for Halloween
x

Loll said...

Adorable card Brenda. Your colouring is awesome. So happy you are feeling better and hope you enjoyed your lunch out with a friend. xx

Bonnie said...

Such a cute kitty popping out of the pumpkin, Brenda! I'm so glad you are feeling better and even getting out for some fun!

Maria said...

Happy to hear that you are feeling better and that you went out for some fun with a friend! Happy Birthday to you! I hope you received my card to you in time. Your Halloween card is very cute with the little black cat! And, you turtle card is super cute, too!

Christine Alexander said...

Your pumpkin kitty is so cute ♥
I'm so glad you are feeling better xx

Brenda said...

I am happy you feel better Brenda! And I hope you enjoyed a birthday get together with your friend. It's always fun to go out with a friend for lunch, especially if you are celebrating!

Your card is adorable! I love the image of the cat in the pumpkin, too cute. You have colored it so well too. Then I love the realistic cat silhouette, such a tiny, and oh so cute one! Hugs, Brenda