Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Fuzzies

I didn't get into Halloween this year like I usually do. Do you ever get your seasonal stamps out and realize you don't like them anymore or you've used them so many times you're sick of them? I pulled out some older Halloween cards I've made and sent them to family. Only made a few new ones that I needed. This is one I made with a DeNami Designs stamp. I didn't have it stored with my Halloween stuff so it hasn't been used as much. I just colored the fuzzies and matted it with pattern paper. Easy peasy, done. I can't justify buying more since I have so much. Maybe next year the stamps will look better!

Dove chocolate tastes way better than their soap.




Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Super cute and fun card Brenda. I love the plaid type paper and also that cute, cute, CUTE image too! It made into a perfect card for Halloween!
I hear you loud and clear on being sick of seeing the same stamps year after year. Yet, I feel guilty buying more. Vicious cycle for sure!
Lynn

LesleyG said...

Love your Halloween chicks…so cute xxx

Carol L said...

This is such a cute card and I love all those fun bird characters! I just packed away 5 boxes of stamps for donations. Not that I don't like them, I've used them so often I'm just tired of them. We stampers should set up a stamp exchange to get more mileage from these great older stamps! Ditto on the Dove too LOL

Donna W. said...

That is the cutest bunch of trick-or-treaters ever. I'm with you on getting tired of the same stamps over and over. I like Carol L's idea of a stamp exchange service.

Susan said...

Adorable little trick-or-treaters! I agree, I'm tired of some of my old stamps (but then again, some of my other old stamps are my absolute forever favourites).

Trina P. said...

Just too cute. I try not to buy more because I have a lot, but it’s tough sometimes when the new stuff catches my eye. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Christine Alexander said...

Adorable little trick or treaters, I don't make Halloween cards but always love looking at other peoples. ♥

Liz said...

Lovely card Brenda. I love the cute image and the plaid makes a great background. xx

Loll said...

The card is so cute, Brenda. I love the gingham border. I actually don't send Halloween cards, but I know what you mean about using the same old, same old. Sometimes you need a pick-me-up and buying a new stamp has that effect for me. :) Treat yourself! :) Pun intended! Love, Lolly

Greta said...

Now that is one cute stamp!