Friday, April 10, 2020

Another Easter card

I have washed my hands so many times singing happy birthday twice each time that I feel I have sung to every person on the planet.  I finally out smarted the computer after trying several more times to load these cards. I tried a different way and it finally worked so I have a card for you today.

This is another image in the same Newton's Nook set from my last card. I masked off the corners and using a blending brush added Peeled Paint DOX . I colored the bunny and flower with Copics and fussy cut it out and popped it up. The Happy Easter is from a Sunny Studio set. It didn't lay exactly flat, that's why it looks a bit wider than it is.

Thanks for all the fun comments from my last post. I laughed and enjoyed reading them all. We are truly all in this together and I'm so glad I have you all to keep in touch with. Consider every one of you hugged today from me. I love everyone of you and I'm so happy to have you in my life.






Be kind to one another.




17 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Some bunny loves you. This is sooo sweet. Glad you out smarted your PC. Keep safe. Happy Easter. Hugs gas Mrs A.

Trina P. said...

Eeekkk! This is soooo cute! The inked background really highlights him. Love it.
My hands are so dry and cracked from washing and I’ve resorted to just counting rather than singing.
Happy Easter and sending crafty hugs. 💙

pam said...

Aw how lovely is your cute Bunny Brenda, beautiful card
Pam x

Carol L said...

What a precious little bunny on this sweet Easter card! I just love it, and we're glad to have you on our friends' lists too - we can all chuckle together through these strange times! Keep smiling and happy Easter!

Donna W. said...

that is a super cute bunny. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Sue said...

So sweet, Brenda. I love your blended inking and the cute bunn with the daffodil. Wishing you a blessed Easter x

Liz said...

Your card is SO cute, Brenda. I love the CAS design. Happy Easter - and keep washing your hands! xx

Rosmarie said...

Such a beautiful card! That little bunny is as cute as can be, Brenda!! Wishing you a Happy Easter, Rosi x

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Brenda, an adorable stamp and super CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sharyn Polesel said...

Oh, I love that little bunny...so cute! I've had all of this time on my hands and can't get motivated to do anything. Hope you are well. We are hanging in there. Hugs, Sharyn

Darnell said...

I love you, too, Brenda! And I love your adorably sweet little bunny with his Easter daffodil! I'm pretty sure he is virus-free, so won't you let him in? He will make a wonderful companion for you and Cassie kitty! Have a fun video Easter with your family and tell them hi from me!! Hugs, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, Brenda! This is so adorable. I love it.

Bonnie said...

I love having you in my life too, Brenda, especially when you color adorable bunnies like this one! A perfect CAS Easter card! Happy Easter, my friend!

Christine Alexander said...

Brenda what an adorable bunny, and love the little blended background. CAS Perfection :)

Loll said...

Awww ... your bunny is SO DARN CUTE, Brenda! What a sweet Easter card. I'm going through hand lotion like never before with all the hand washing. :) So happy to have you in my life and enjoy your posts so much, Brenda! Happy Easter! Love, Loll

Mac Mable said...

Hugging you right back Brenda and what a super cute Easter card x.

Greta said...

So glad you outsmarted the computer, Brenda! This is totally adorable & the ink blended background is perfect!