Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Winter

Winter is here now. Where was spring? I'm already tired of the cold weather. It's so much colder already than what is normal for Indy. I don't like it.

I wanted to enter Bonnie's choice in the CAS Mix Up card challenge with an embossing folder. I tried three different panels that currently live in the trash can before I got this card. It is using a Cuttlebug e/f, a PSX stamp and Copics. The coloring on the holly doesn't show up very well.  I added red gems from a package that says Rhinestone Stickers! I wish I had embossed on white card stock but, as you can see, I didn't.







Be kind to one another.




12 comments:

jimlynn said...

It's beautiful and the gems/stickers really make it shine. So pretty.
Lynn

Jo said...

Such a pretty card Brenda. Love the delicacy of this embossing folder and the red jewels highlighting the tree.
This colour works for me. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Mac Mable said...

So elegant and love that beautiful embossing folder. Love the card stock colour and the pretty gems look wonderful. Thank you for joining in the CAS Mix Up Challenge with your really pretty card x.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty red gems you added to the tree!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane said...

What a gorgeous embossed tree and love the red gems.

Hugs Diane

Bonnie said...

This embossed tree is so pretty with the red star and rhinestone ornaments, Brenda! Very pretty indeed! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Loll said...

Your embossed tree is so pretty Brenda! The sparkly red rhinestones really pop against the dark colour of the card base. Beautiful design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Christine Alexander said...

Brenda, your final card is so elegant. The rhinestones are the perfect addition :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful embossed design and adding the red shiny stickers really made it gorgeous.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Brenda, a lovely embossed tree and fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

Those red rhinestones really do sparkle on your card. It as turned bitterly cold here the past few days. Thick ice on the pond this orning. The Doc has been round the garden and covered all the water features up. He emptied them last week and took all the pumps out . Hugs Mrs A.

Darnell said...

I love the paper that you used to emboss your pretty tree, Brenda! I think it looks really elegant with the pops of red!! ❤Hugs, Darnell