Monday, March 21, 2016

I made cards!! I made up my mind that I was going in my craft room and make cards yesterday no matter what. They are very simple because I wanted to make several and all of my supplies aren't put away yet. The other supplies are put away in new homes and I'm having trouble remembering where exactly I put them. I need to label drawers because my brain is confused. I did find my sequins so that's what's on the cards! They are pretty much alike and I didn't use my new dies. I'll be surprised next year when I get out the Easter supplies.

I'm excited today because I'm meeting my friend Vickie of http://stuffbyvickie.blogspot.com/ for lunch today. We had such a good time last time we met so I'm looking forward to seeing her again. We just talked and laughed like two people who have been friends forever.

I finally got my tax papers together Saturday. It never takes more than an hour and I don't know why I put it off so long. I know it will take longer at the accountant's house this year but I'm ready for it. She always asks questions I don't know the answer to. I know she gets frustrated with me. We only do it once a year and I don't remember from year to year what she wants to know. Note to self: take notebook with you this year and actually take notes.

Better get on with the day. Dancing with the Stars starts tonight. I love watching them get better and better each week. I don't like shows with violence and a lot of them are. I like the Amazing Race because they have to do things that the residents do and it is so interesting to see the countries and the people. Be kind to one another and dance the day away.




13 comments:

Di said...

These really are lovely Brenda - I do so love the cute little chick :) Enjoy your time with your friend!

Hugs

Di xx

Greta said...

Hurrah--Back to cardmaking! Love these, Brenda! The plaids are beautiful & the peeps & chick are so cute! I started labeling & never finished, so that's on my list, too. Enjoy your lunch--so fun to meet a blogging friend.

Lisa said...

These are so adorable, Brenda!! Those peeps are too cute!! I love the little chickie, too!! They are fabulous!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your friend!! Yay DWTS tonight!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mrs A. said...

What super bunny shapes and I love those plaid colours. Hope you enjoyed your day out with your blogger buddy. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue - said...

Lovely set of cards Brenda. So pleased you found time to have a play!

Sharyn Polesel said...

So cute! Those little bunnies look like marshmallow peeps. lol Love the pretty colors and the plaids you used. Isn't it nice to get some creative time? Hugs!

Colleen said...

Yeah for getting inky, Brenda!! Your cards are adorable! Hey, I label all my bins and such, and still need to look through them...glad you made it a priority to get crafty! It paid off!! Happy Easter dear Friend!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful Easter cards dear Brenda!
I hope you had a fabulous luncheon with your Friend.
Hugs~

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Cute cards Brenda. Yay for finding time to make cards. Hope you are getting resettled in your home. Hope you had a good time with your blogger friend. It's always good to get out and enjoy company with friends.

Kittie said...

Brenda, your Easter cards are precious!

Cathy said...

Such sweet colourful Easter cards Brenda! Hope you have a great catch up with your friend, Cathy x

MaryH said...

Each card is darling, loving the colors, designs, and layout arrangements. Some really cute dies, and I can say without doubt, I'm absolutely partial to #2! TFS & Hugs

Brenda said...

These cards are just darling Brenda! I am so loving those peeps, gotta get me a die like that I think. Well I don't NEED it, but sure do want it. lol I know I need to go back and read you post before this one right?!! Yes, I have a problem too. The papers you used are so springy and gorgeous. Love the sequins, that is the only embellishment you needed. I'm glad you are getting together with another blogger again Brenda. It's good to get along like you have been long time friends, you know it was meant to be. I hear you on the tax stuff. Thank God Josh took care of it for me and helped me find what all we needed. My taxes had to be done by the end of Feb. so I'm all paid and done for 2015. Then I guess we will do it all over again next year, but then after that I will be done with most of the farming stuff. Hugs, Brenda