Sunday, March 13, 2016

I have done nothing but carry on about all this "stuff" I have and no place to put it. I need a shrink because I went to the Heirloom show yesterday and BOUGHT more "stuff". I need to look in a mirror and say "My name is Brenda and I need help".  There must be a program for people like me. I did NOT buy stamps or paper. I am trying the new Distress Crayons. In the past I would have gotten all three sets but I did not do that, only got one. I got a stencil, the new Ken Oliver  Liquid Metals, a next level embossing folder and two Memory Box little bitty bunny dies. Didn't spend much and only got supplies. So I think I did okay even though I did bad.  In my defense, none of that will take up much room! Now if I only have the time to make some cards. I am really over messing with the stuff in the garage. My son is coming today if there is no tornado to help me hang some things. I am hoping he will take some of the stuff home with him.  Okay, that is my confession for today. I'm sorry but for some reason extremely happy with my new "stuff". Be kind to one another.


12 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Brenda, I'm still chuckling at your post! Your new toys look like they will be lots of fun to use and we all deserve a little treat now and again! (and again, and again! lol) Cathy x

Lisa said...

Your new goodies look so fun!! I've been wanting to try both color bursts and distress crayons!! I can't wait to hear how you like them!! Those bunny dies are adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Oh you made me laugh, Brenda! I quit going to the Heirloom show here as they didn't have much compared to the old days, but now I may have to go again! Looks like fun stuff & you're right--won't take up much space at all! Looking forward to seeing what you create & glad your son is coming to help. Hugs from Oregon, Greta

Mrs A. said...

Lots like a nice selection of fun you have bought yourself. As you say won't take up much space and there is always the boot of the car to put/hide stuff in. I used to do that with the ironing. Worked a treat until I ran out of clothes to wear!! hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

Enjoy playing with your goodies, Brenda! xx

Darnell said...

Haha, you don't have to be sorry, Brenda! You prolly bought it because you can't find anything else yet, and that's a totally understandable reason!! Those bunnies are adorable!! I can't wait to see what you create! Good luck with the garage shelving!! Hugs, Darnell

Colleen said...

Brenda, you have such a wonderful sense of humor, I can hardly wait to met you in person!! It's the little things in life that bring us joy, I say dance in joy and buy all those little things that fill you up with joy!! Heart hugs!! Colleen

Sharyn Polesel said...

You do have a great sense of humor. I have to agree with Colleen. You make me laugh too! Thinking of you, sweet friend. I hope you get your clutter taken care of, so you won't worry about it and can get down to some serious card making. lol

alexandra s.m. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alexandra s.m. said...

You make me giggle Brenda!
I think it is a very good "illness" you are suffering from, I have it too ;o)
Hugs~

Brenda said...

I am loving your stuff too Brenda, and I have to say that if you think you need to face the mirror and say you have a problem, then we all need to do it! lol We are all the same, so don't beat yourself up over it. I don't need another thing to craft with, but I'm tempted each and every day with something. lol I think you will enjoy your new stuff and the rest will all work out eventually. Hoping your son took some stuff for ya! Hugs, Brenda

Di said...

Oh Brenda - you do make me giggle! Enjoy your craft stuff and I promise you that I'm right in front of the mirror here!

Love and hugs

Di xx