Saturday, December 1, 2018

I love you guys

You are the most loyal followers. Thanks for the comments on my last post about nothing. I am in negotiations for my own TV show. If it's good enough for Seinfeld, it should be good enough for me!

Seriously, I wanted to post but didn't have a thing to talk about or a new card to show. Today I do. When you ask my granddaughter what she wants for her birthday or Christmas, she always says a llama. I happened across Fun Stampers Journey and they had the cutest llama stamp and I knew it was mine. (They do still have more). Anyway, this is the card I made her for Christmas. I just stamped it and cut it out. Used a gray Copic for a little shading and added a ribbon for a scarf. The paper is SU and I cut a hill with a die from Lawn Fawn and added Stickles. Merry Christmas is SU and the sentiment is FSJ. I can't wait to give it to her.


Be kind to one another.




17 comments:

Cathy said...

This is a fantastic card Brenda, love the sentiment lol! Your grand daughter will be over the moon! Cathy x

jimlynn said...

She's going to love her little llama Christmas card! Love the way you did his scarf. SO much fun and so cute.
Lynn

Christine Alexander said...

OMG so cute, she's going to love this:) wonderful night sky and great llama scarf.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--so, so cute & I love the ribbon scarf! Your granddaughter is going to just love it! I say, give it to her early!

Bonnie said...

This is so perfect for your granddaughter, Brenda! I love how you've put him/her against a night sky and added a little scarf. Very festive!

Nstiz said...

He's adorable,Brenda and your granddaughter will LOVE this! You did a great job on your background and love the added ribbon for his scarf!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Cute...I have a llama die cut and wondered what to do with it...you gave me a great idea!!!

JenniferE said...

LOL, good enough for Seinfeld!! You're so funny! Adorable card...she'll love the llama!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and adorable. She will cherish it.

Lisa said...

I'd watch your show!! This is the cutest card!! I love the llama and the fun sentiment!! The scarf is such a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

pam said...

Fantastic card Brenda.
Pam x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Brenda, such an adorable Llama - your Granddaughter will treasure her card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Such a thoughtful card for your granddaughter....she's going to love it x. You must let us know what she said when she receives it? x.

Sharyn Polesel said...

That is SUPER cute! She is going to get a chuckle out of it, I'm sure. Isn't it fun when you can find something that fits perfectly for a special someone?

Loll said...

Adorable Brenda! Your granddaughter is going to LOVE this! Awesome sentiment too! xx

Darnell said...

I love you, too, Brenda, and I'm finally out from under my cardalanche so I can visit again! Your granddaughter will swoon over this sweet llama card! Isn't it awesome to be able to make such personalized expressions of our love?! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Mrs A. said...

Great card and perfectly fussy cut. Hugs Mrs A.