Sunday, June 19, 2022

It's back and it was missed

I'm talking about casmixup and I think we are all happy. This month's mix up asked for paste/or gel on our cards. I used a Kaisercraft stencil called Starburst and Nuvo glimmer paste called Moonstone. The paste was given to me by a sweet friend and it is over three years old and still good. So many pastes I've had have dried up after one or two uses. I applied the paste and let it dry overnight. Then using blending brushes I added rainbow colors in a circular pattern. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. I love how it turned out.

Be alert and don't accept a friend request from Hormel foods. It could be spam.







Be kind to one another.




14 comments:

Donna W. said...

Love that starburst effect. Reminds me of fireworks.

Darnell said...

I love how the paste and colors of the rays of your starburst go in different directions, Brenda, and when I clicked to enlarge I could definitely see the amazing schparkle ~ perfect with the sediment! It's gorgeous! (I had to gather myself after reading your joke. It caught me off guard and I choked on my guffaw!)

Greta said...

WOW! Absolutely love this beautiful card, Brenda!

Colleen said...

What a sparkle and shine, and a perfect sentiment too! Love all your fantstic colors!

Bonnie said...

This is AMAZING, Brenda! Love the color and all that texture! The sparkle is awesome! I'm so glad you joined us at CAS Mix Up!

Loll said...

Beautiful! Love your gorgeous colours over your paste starburst. Glimmer paste adds so much sparkle and shine. Thanks for sharing with us a CAS Mix Up! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so beautiful! Wonderful colors too!

Carol L said...

What an incredibly amazing creation here with the colors going in one direction and the sparkle going the opposite way! I absolutely LOVE this design - it's beautiful!

Brenda said...

What a cool stencil and I love how you used the paste then the blending brushes to add color Brenda! Just a fun, bright, cheerful, but arty card! Love the joke, you really come up with some great ones! Hugs, Brenda

Maria said...

What a fab stencil! So fun and pretty! The color you added is beautiful and so fun! Great a card, Brenda!

pam said...

Wow stunning card Brenda, love the stencil and colours.
Pam x

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful stenciled sunburst with your glimmer paste, Brends. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...Nancy

Trina P. said...

Beautiful. Love the 🌈 colours!

cotnob said...

A super card Brenda, a fabulous stencil and great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x