Saturday, January 18, 2020

Birthday card



I want to give a warm welcome to my newest follower, Nancy Littrell, at https://scandinancycreates.blogspot.com/. You won't be disappointed when you stop by her blog to say hello and see her great cards.

Yesterday was my SIL, Sharon's, birthday. I was going to take her out for dinner last night but she worked until five and we had a winter storm warning coming in so she called and cancelled. It was suppose to start around then so we are going to lunch today. We did get ice but it is raining now and melting it off.

Her is the card I made for her. When I saw this stamp set in the new Stampin' UP catalog I knew I had to make her card with it. She is so good with flowers so this is right up her alley. This is a copy of the card in the catalog because it is so pretty. My kitty is inside and bird on the fence outside. The little gate opens up and when you open the card there is more flower garden inside. I hope she likes it.

Be safe in all the snow and storms moving across the country.


and inside



Be kind to one another.




20 comments:

LesleyG said...

I love this set Brenda, and I adore the card you have made, it's beautiful xx

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--what an incredible card for Sharon! So fun to have met her, so now I can picture her when you talk about getting together! Glad the ice is gone, so you 2 can have BD lunch! Happy Birthday, Sharon!

pam said...

Gorgeous garden scene you created Brenda.
Pam

Christine Alexander said...

wow Brenda, such an amazing scene. I love that garden archway and all the flowers :)

Cathy said...

This is so pretty Brenda, gorgeous garden scene, I'm sure your SIL would have loved it, Cathy x

Carol L said...

What a sweet card for your SIL! I like the little kitty inside - just precious! Hope you finally got to enjoy a nice lunch together :)

Bonnie said...

What a special card, Brenda! Beautiful flowers that show inside and out! Love the little kitty and bird on the fence! Your SIL will love this card!

Darnell said...

Better safe than sorry on those roads. I hope you and Sharon have a great birthday lunch today, Brenda! This is such a pretty card! She can't help but love it! I went to my first SU workshop in a year last week and she had this as one of our makes! Stay warm! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so beautiful and what a wonderful garden design. It reminds me of the old fashioned garden my Mom used to have every year.

Mac Mable said...

She's going to love it....Such a beautiful and thoughtful card Brenda x.

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is really lovely, Brenda. What a wonderful stamp set and perfect for someone who likes to garden. Stay warm, this weather is crazy cold. Hugs, Sharyn

oldpunca said...

Amazing flower card you've created. Sharon would like it for sure. :-) I like amazing design outside and inside the card.
Have a nice week!
Hugs, Sonja

Kara Lynne said...

Such a gorgeous card, Brenda! I think by now Sharon has received it and I'm sure she treasures it! It's also a nice reminder that all the ice and snow will end, and her flowers will be there again. I love all the detail of this design and how it's both on the outside and the inside!

Mrs A. said...

This is pretty. Colours are gorgeous. I can see why you needed to get the set. Hugs Mrs A.

Loll said...

LOVE your arbour with flowers card. It's gorgeous Brenda and what a lovely card for your SIL. The inside is as beautiful as the outside. xx

Trina P. said...

This is so pretty and feminine. I can see why you had to have this stamp when you saw it. Beautiful card for your SIL

Anonymous said...

perde modelleri
sms onay
mobil ödeme bozdurma
nft nasıl alınır
ankara evden eve nakliyat
trafik sigortası
Dedektör
web sitesi kurma
aşk kitapları

Anonymous said...

Smm panel
Smm panel
iş ilanları
İnstagram takipçi satın al
hirdavatciburada.com
www.beyazesyateknikservisi.com.tr
SERVİS
Jeton Hilesi İndir

Anonymous said...

minecraft premium
nft nasıl alınır
özel ambulans
en son çıkan perde modelleri
lisans satın al
uc satın al
en son çıkan perde modelleri
yurtdışı kargo

vbet said...

Good content. You write beautiful things.
hacklink
taksi
mrbahis
vbet
sportsbet
korsan taksi
hacklink
sportsbet
mrbahis