Sunday, February 3, 2019

Lots of Llama Love

I needed to get my money's worth from my Fun Stampers Journey llama stamp so I'm using it again for a Valentine. I know my granddaughter won't mind as she loves them. Using pattern paper from a Teresa Collins 6 x 6 paper pack I cut a large heart with a die from Kat Scrappiness. I stamped the llama image and cut it out and popped it up on the heart. I also cut a small heart from the same paper with the smallest die in the set. I shaded the llama a bit with Copics. The sentiment is from the FSJ set too.

I have to tell you about my Stampin' Up gal, Laura. Since I missed her class because I was sick and we made Valentines I was worried I wouldn't get them made in time. It has warmed up a lot so I called and asked if she would be home and I could come by and pick up the supplies. I hadn't been outside for two weeks and she said I shouldn't  get out. She brought the supplies to my house and hand delivered them. She is such a class act and the ladies in her group are wonderful. I hate missing any of the classes but she went above and beyond. I am so blessed to be included with these ladies. I am working on assembling the cards today.

Also getting ready for Super Bowl tonight. What a fun day, cards and football. I made dinner yesterday so all I have to do is heat it up and I'm good to craft and watch the game. Hope you all have a wonderful day.



Be kind to one another.




16 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

great valentines, wonderful combination of traditional and non traditional. Brenda I love it :)

pam said...

Brilliant Valentine card you created Brenda, what a fabulous image.
Pam x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Brenda!! I love the llama!! It's so cute!! What a sweet thing Laura did for you!! Enjoy the game tonight (too bad it's not the Colts playing). Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Liz said...

Super card, Brenda. The second little heart is a perfect finishing touch. How kind of Laura to call round with the crafty supplies. Enjoy the football! xx

cotnob said...

A super Valentine card Brenda, such a cute Llama.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

oldpunca said...

Super cute Valentine card with a lovely lama. :-)
Enjoy the Super Bowl!
Hugs, Sonja

Carol L said...

You are blessed to have such a wonderful friend in Laura to deliver your crafting supplies! This is a really cute valentine with the llama too! Hope you settled in for a fun Sunday :)

Maria said...

What a sweet Valentine for your granddaughter! Love the Llama and the hearts! And, how sweet of Laura to bring you the SU supplies! I hope you enjoyed watching the Super Bowl game. I watched it while finishing up 9me Alentine cards. Hvae a great week and hope you feel better soon!

Darnell said...

Llamas are adorable anyway, but putting one in the middle of a polka-hearted pp heart makes this llama even more so, Brenda! She will adore this!! I'm so glad to hear it has warmed up and that Laura was so kind to you! What a sweetheart! The game was meh, wasn't it, but some of the commercial were good! Enjoy your week!! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a wonderful Valentine and I love the llama. I can see why you wanted to use him again. And, so nice of your friend to do that for you. God bless her.

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you are feeling more like crafting, Brenda! Love this Valentine and I'll bet your granddaughter will love it too!

Nstiz said...

This is too cute, Brenda! Love that llama over your polka dot heart. Great design for your granddaughter especially if she loves llama. This is so imaginative.

Mac Mable said...

Such an adorable card and love that image. What kind friends you have got x

Greta said...

What a sweet lady to bring you the goodies! So glad you were feeling up to getting out, but probably good you didn't have to. I made dinner ahead, too, but sure was disappointed with the game--haha! Super cute card for your granddaughter!

Brenda said...

Love this card Brenda, as it is too cute! Love the paper you used on the heart. Glad you were able to stay in and craft, watch football and feast! lol Love how sweet your SU lady is too, these are the people we want in our lives. We watch the game too, it was boring game for sure, but that's the way it goes sometimes. lol Hugs, Brenda

Cathy said...

Such a fun card Brenda, llots of fun!! Glad your friend was able to bring your crafty goodies to you, so kind, Cathy x