Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Back again

I've been away from the computer for a few days. I was lucky to have Darnell come and stay with me for four days. She is as wonderful in person as she is on her blog. We had a such fun and my family all came to meet her, as well as some of my friends. The time went by way too fast and I took her to the airport this morning. She is flying home as I type. So I am behind on visiting and commenting but I will be by soon.

These are pictures from one of the stamp stores we visited and where we met for lunch. Darnell and I also went to Fountain Square to see some of the houses that were refurbished by the TV program Good Bones.  My girlfriend, Sharon, was nice enough to be our chauffeur for the trip.


Darnell of djkardkreations, me, Sharyn of mycraftyplace281 and my Sister In Law, Sharon.


Darnell and Donna of designbydonna


Sharyn and I 


Darnell, my friend Sharon and I 


My sister in law, Sharon and Darnell


Be kind to one another.




16 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

How fun!!! Great photos :) Looks like you had a wonderful time together!!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Such a fun time! Thanks so much for including me. I had a wonderful time!

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, I'm so sad I couldn't be there with you guys :( It looks like such a wonderful time!! The pictures are so beautiful!! I'm glad you had fun, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mac Mable said...

You all look like you had so much fun....Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos x

pam said...

Lovely photos of you all Brenda, looks like you had a wonderful time.
Pam x

Carol L said...

By the looks of the photos, you all had a delightful time together! I'm happy for all of you :)

Cathy said...

Great pics Brenda, looks like you had a ball! Cathy x

Maria said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all with the wonderful smiles in the photos! Getting together with crafty friends is the best!

Christine Alexander said...

Great photos, I'm glad you gals had such a good time. I love crafty get together's to share techniques and stories :)

Darnell said...

I had such a great visit with you and our friends, Brenda! It's easy to see by the smiles that we all enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for being a perfect hostess. I loved every minute of it! Your family is wonderful and so were the sights we visited, the shopping, and the delicious restaurants!! Lots of love, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

Sounds like a fun time and thanks for sharing the photos too.

MaryH said...

Such nice pictures, and it's easy to see that all of you were having just a grand time! I'm so glad you & the Famous Darnell got to meet up. Never enough time to catch up the visiting though, right? TFS & Hugs

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--how great! I know you must have had so much fun together! Thankfully, I was having a wonderful time with Betty, so I'm not totally bummed I wasn't there. Hopefully I'll get to Indy next year some time.

Kara Lynne said...

I'm so glad you all had such a wonderful time! I wanted to jump into Darnell's suitcase and come see you too - maybe sometime I'll get the chance.

Brenda said...

Oh Brenda, I love that Darnell came and stayed with you for a bit! Yes, I can imagine that Darnell is just as sweet in person as she is on her blog. I talked with her once on the phone and she is genuinely a lovely person. I'm so glad y'all got to spend time together, looks like a fun time for sure. How fun that your family loved her too, how could they not and how could she not love you and your family?!! Hugs, Brenda

cotnob said...

Super photographs Brenda, it looks like you had a great time.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x