Thursday, April 27, 2017

I am really in love with Altenew's painted flower stamp set and my Zig pens. My pharmacy is closing Sunday so I made this card for the ladies there. They were so kind to Bill when he picked up his medicine. They took time to talk to him a bit and have been so wonderful to me. I just wanted them to know that I appreciate it. So I used that stamp set and my Zigs to color the flowers in. The thank you is Die-Namics layered three times and embossed in clear embossing powder. Added a few sequins and called it done. Notice I said a "few" sequins. I've learned my lesson from the other day! Be kind to one another.



9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, Brenda! Your pretty roses and shiny sentiment are lovely and the sequins are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Brenda!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors and the pretty sequins!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you did these blooms Brenda!
    Beautiful card indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous card, Brenda! It's such a shame we don't live close enough to share our goodies--we'd have a whole store between us--haha! I do love this stamp set & you're making me put it back on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brenda, a super card, love the pretty flower stamps... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Great shades of pink. Great sparkle from the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous feminine card Brenda, I'm sure the ladies will love it. I struggle with embellishments too, but this looks perfect, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving this flower set too Brenda, you are enabling me! lol So it's on my wish list. I think this card is just beautiful and I know the ladies at the pharmacy will appreciate it too. I didn't think you had to many sequins on your other card Brenda, it was an odd number of 5 and you had arranged so nicely. Love how you did them on this card as well. I struggle where to put my sequins! lol But love using them! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete