Thursday, April 27, 2017

I am really in love with Altenew's painted flower stamp set and my Zig pens. My pharmacy is closing Sunday so I made this card for the ladies there. They were so kind to Bill when he picked up his medicine. They took time to talk to him a bit and have been so wonderful to me. I just wanted them to know that I appreciate it. So I used that stamp set and my Zigs to color the flowers in. The thank you is Die-Namics layered three times and embossed in clear embossing powder. Added a few sequins and called it done. Notice I said a "few" sequins. I've learned my lesson from the other day! Be kind to one another.



9 comments:

Sue said...

A beautiful card, Brenda! Your pretty roses and shiny sentiment are lovely and the sequins are perfect.

Sue - said...

This is really pretty Brenda!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Brenda!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors and the pretty sequins!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

alexandra s.m. said...

Love the way you did these blooms Brenda!
Beautiful card indeed!!

Greta said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, Brenda! It's such a shame we don't live close enough to share our goodies--we'd have a whole store between us--haha! I do love this stamp set & you're making me put it back on my wishlist!

Megan J said...

Hi Brenda, a super card, love the pretty flower stamps... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

JenniferE said...

So pretty! Great shades of pink. Great sparkle from the sequins.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous feminine card Brenda, I'm sure the ladies will love it. I struggle with embellishments too, but this looks perfect, Cathy x

Brenda said...

I am loving this flower set too Brenda, you are enabling me! lol So it's on my wish list. I think this card is just beautiful and I know the ladies at the pharmacy will appreciate it too. I didn't think you had to many sequins on your other card Brenda, it was an odd number of 5 and you had arranged so nicely. Love how you did them on this card as well. I struggle where to put my sequins! lol But love using them! Hugs, Brenda