Friday, July 29, 2016

Not much going on here now. I finally got a card made with one of my new stamps. This is for a great friend of mine and I made a similar card with the same stamp for my neighbor but forgot to take a picture of it before I mailed it. This is my new Spellbinders stamp Big Dose of Happy.  I love the sentiment and couldn't wait to use it. I just added a touch of WOS gold to the little heart and added a few gold sequins to tie it altogether.

I am going to enter this card at http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/.  The theme is anything goes clean and simple. Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

Mrs A. said...

This would brighten anybody's day. I like the subtle background colour. Enjoy your weekend. hugs Mrs A.

Greta said...

Absolutely wonderful, Brenda--I really love the sentiment & pink & gold is a winner in my book!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the stamp!! The pink and gold look amazing!! Love it my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love the sentiment and how you did your background. Looks like a winner to me!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Brenda, love the big bold happy sentiment! Have a great weekend, Cathy x

MaryH said...

Wow, this is a fantastic stamp and one I've not seen. Made a stunning, and looks easy-kind of card with loads of impact. Love the way you've done the background, and adding the tiny spots of bright gold, great eye-catching detail. Stay cool. TFS & Hugs

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your card and think you've showcased this cool stamp in the most beautiful way Brenda!
Hugs~

Sue said...

Such a pretty background, Brenda, and I love that sentiment too!

Sue said...

Such a pretty background, Brenda, and I love that sentiment too!

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous CAS! Love the your background and the sentiment.
Thank You for playing with Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS Challenge!