Monday, August 3, 2026

It never made it

This is a card I made for a dear friend that has never arrived. I do hope it finds its way there at some point because she never got a birthday card from me and that makes me sad.

I used my new Altenew window sphere die with some flowers to decorate around it. The flower centers are from my embellishment drawer and the sentiment is from a Waffle Flower set.

I made a chicken salad yesterday. It turns out they would rather have grains.




Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

LesleyG said...

Oh how sad that your card didn’t get delivered, it is so pretty and what a lovely sentiment too. It is so disappointing when this happens, fingers crossed it will turn up xxx

Liz said...

A beautiful card for your friend, Brenda. Hopefully it will arrive at its destination soon.
Liz xx

Loll said...

Such a pretty card Brenda. LOVE the colours ... those summery flowers just pop off the beautiful blue background. It's sad that the mail never arrived. Sorry. xx

Darnell said...

I love the goldenrod and aqua colors together, Brenda! It's a great design using your NBUS circle sphere and those are terrific flower centers! Maybe the chickens are wary of lettuce? Are the eggs resisting salad, too? Hugs, Darnell

Maria said...

What a lovely card, Brenda! Beautiful flowers with pretty centers! Love the blue background and wonderful sentiment, too! I hope the card finds the way to the birthday friend soon!

Susan B said...

Such a pretty card! Lovely colour combination. Hopefully it will arrive soon.

Bonnie said...

I love this shade of yellow with the blue, Brenda! Maybe the PO liked it so well, it kept it! They seem to be doing that a lot lately!

mamawcindy said...

Oh, I do hope your pretty card finds its way to your friend. I like the look of that window sphere die. Hope you have a good day!
cindys-greencricut

Trina P. said...

So pretty, Brenda. I hope it will finally make its way to your friend. I've had mail unexpectedly appear month's later. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gotta love our postal service.

Megan J said...

Hi Brenda, a beautiful summery card, love the colours you have used. We posted a birthday card in mid November last year and it was finally delivered in February this year, it didn't even have to cross any state border. I hope your card makes it eventually.
Have a wonderful week....
Megan