I am waiting for some medicine they are calling into a specialty pharmacy and I haven't heard a word. I think it fell through the cracks with the holiday. I am better but did start coughing yesterday. I have an appointment soon to address several things.
My grandson was home over the fourth and this is the birthday card I made him. I saw the technique from Sherrie Parker and wanted to try it. She was showing a different thumping method but I used the fold from the video. I used an old Stampin' Up golf stamp set and their paper too. Very easy and it didn't stress me out! Grandson was so impressed!
I hope you are all safe if you are having the heat we are having here. Also, so many storms and flooding. Stay in and craft.
I am not always a couch potato. Right now I am a chair potato and tonight I will be a bed potato.






8 comments:
What a great card, Brenda! I'm not surprised that your grandson was impressed! I love the fold and how you colored the images! I'm glad Daisy is much better. Now it's your turn.
I'm so glad things are looking up for you and Daisy, Brenda, and I love the card you made for your grandson! Any card with a fold always impresses the heck out of me ... too mathy! Continue to improve and keep after the doctor and pharmacy. The holiday is long over now. Sadly, this is the era of having to be a squeaky wheel in order to get good results. Hugs, Darnell (p.s. as a potato-head, thank you for using the word potato so many times. Yum!)
So glad that you and Daisy are feeling better, and hope you get those meds sorted. A lovely card for your grandson , I haven’t used my set or papers for a long while, so may have to change that. We’re struggling in the UK, the heat is too intense for us, especially for long periods. I can’t wait until we get some rain, in moderation. Well, we’re good at moaning, I mean talking, about it but not very good at coping! Take care xxx
Happy for you that things are looking up! Yay for Daisy too! Fabulous card... no wonder your grandson was impressed.
I'm so glad to hear you and Daisy are feeling better, as Dolly said you have to be a squeaky wheel these days to get things done.
The card for your grandson is amazing, such a pretty fold and I love the Golf image xx
I'm so happy to hear that Daisy is feeling better and that you are both getting better rests at night. You looked so good on the Zoom call a couple of days ago and it me happy to see your smiling face, my friend. Love this fun fold card you made for your grandson. Take care and hope you get your medicine soon and that helps you feel even better. Love you, Lolly
Happy to hear that Daisy is doing better! Your fold golf card for your grandson is perfect! I'm glad that he loved it! I hope you get to feeling better very soon with your cough! Take care, hugs!!
I'm impressed, too! The perfect golf card, Brenda! Sorry I'm so late getting to your blog. I've had the blahs, but doing some catch-up now. Happy you've felt better and hope that continues. I didn't know they used the patches for dogs, but how wonderful that Daisy is her old self again! We no longer let Fritz jump on and off the bed. Figure it's not worth the risks and he's totally adjusted to sleeping in his crate. That was a huge and happy surprise!
Post a Comment