Wednesday, March 15, 2023

I foiled again

I recently made a birthday card by foiling and I love the look of it so I made another one. I used the transfer gel through a stencil and let it dry overnight. Then you just put the foil over the card panel and run it through the laminator. It's so easy to do and gives great results. I used the paper hugs die from Simon Says Stamp.

If you serve your kids frozen chicken nuggets or pizza, that's terrible. I don't care how busy you are, find time to microwave them.




Be kind to one another.




13 comments:

jimlynn said...

I'll have to try this! LOVE the shine of it. So pretty and a wonderful card Brenda.
Lynn

Donna W. said...

Gorgeous card.

Darnell said...

Hahaha! Your foiled card is amazing, Brenda! I can imagine just how bright and bold it is in person. You are going to make someone feel hugged AND rich! Hugs, Darnell

Carol L said...

This turned out to be striking with the gold foiling and great stencil! WOWSAH! No matter how busy I am, I can always find time to microwave something! That's really funny :)

Brenda said...

Love this Brenda! All the shine from the foil is just beautiful. I also love that "crackle" look too. Hug, Brenda

Maria said...

Oh, such a lovely foiled card, Brenda! Just as Brenda above said…I love the “crackle” look, too! I’m sure it’s a fabulous card in real life!

Trina P. said...

Amazing foiling! Great card.

Julia Aston said...

A great foiled background Brenda! and wonderful big die cut sentiment! Julia xx

Bonnie said...

An awesome background, Brenda! A great pattern to stencil and the foil is so elegant! I've always loved this sentiment.

Christine Alexander said...

love all the texture and shine :)

Susan said...

Beautiful shine from the foil! Love the design and texture. I'm still smiling after reading your line about the chicken nuggets!

Mrs A. said...

Looks lovely but way over my pay check. Hugs Mrs A.

Greta said...

I knew I was behind, but this is ridiculous! Finally catching up & love seeing this beauty! I really have got to open my transfer gel & use it!