Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to pop in and tell you all to have a wonderful day whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not. I'm so grateful to all of you who come by and comment. My blog friends mean the world to me and sometimes keep me going.

Right now I'm not all that grateful for computer software. It will not load my pictures, so no cards today. I will have to call and get help but probably won't be until Monday. 

I'm going to my sons today and taking noodles, dressing and pink stuff. My daughter in law is making the rest of the meal and she is a good cook. I'm looking forward to seeing the grands, especially my grandson. He is leaving Sunday for Marine boot camp and I will miss him so much. It is a dream of his so I am happy for him but sad for me.

May all of you have a great day no matter how you spend it.


Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

Donna W. said...

Happy Thanksgiving Brenda. You probably tried this but have you shut down the computer. And if you are loading pictures from your phone, shut it down too. Technology is so good until it won't do what you want it to do.

jimlynn said...

Sorry about the computer issues Brenda, but do hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving too this evening. Enjoy your family!
Lynn

Loll said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend Thanksgiving, Brenda. Enjoy your time with family. Sorry about your computer problems. Hopefully you'll get it resolved on Monday. Love, Loll

Bonnie said...

I thought of you as I was putting away all the leftovers. Wish you were close so I could share some. Hopefully your DIL sent some home. All the best to your grandson and I hope you had a wonderful day.

Christine Alexander said...

Happy Thanksgiving Brenda, so glad you got to spend this time with all your family and especially your Grandson before he heads off ♥

LesleyG said...

Computers ugh, in fact all technology is great when it’s working…..hope you had a lovely day, don’t be too sad, your grandson will be home to visit xxx

Trina P. said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving, Brenda! Hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends.

Jenny L said...

Hi Brenda,
sorry I missed thanksgiving day this year just completely forgot about it so much going on in my life at the moment.
Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
I too have been having problems with tech stuff my wireless key board stopped working while I was Rudolf blogging luckily I have my late hubbies computer to fall back on.
Lots of crafty love and hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.

Brenda said...

Sounds like a nice Thanksgiving Brenda! With the except of your grandson leaving for Marine boot camp, that is always sad for us mama's and grandmama's. Yes, computer issues are a pain in the butt! Technology is wonderful when it works, but when it doesn't it just raises the blood pressure. lol hope you can get it all sorted out. Hugs, Brenda

Greta said...

Such a bummer when computers don't do what they're supposed to! Hope it was a wonderful Thanksgiving & that your grandson is doing well with the Marine training!