Sunday, December 5, 2021

Getting ready for Christmas

I am finally really in Christmas mood. Got a few cards done but I'm worried they are going to be late this year since I'm not sure about mail delivery. Part of it is me, I am so late getting started making cards, and part is the new rules of the post office. 

This is a Lawn Fawn Christmas mouse on a background stamped with Simon Says Hand-Lettered Holiday background stamp and embossed with white embossing powder. I don't know when mouse and rat cards became so cute but they are starting to grow on me! 




Be kind to one another.




11 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Adorable Brenda, love your little mouse and great sentiment ♥

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card. Ironic that I had all mine done but find no time to send them. I am too busy and tired .

Bonnie said...

Well this mouse is adorable peeking out of the red stocking, Brenda! The mice on cards are cute. Any signs of them in the house is NOT cute!

Maria said...

A darling Christmas card with the sweet mouse, Brenda! Wonderful text embossed background and perfect sentiment!

Greta said...

Fun card, Brenda! Love that background! I'm hoping my friends will be glad to get my cards, even if they're late. I know cards made by my friends make my day no matter when they arrive!

Trina P. said...

Your punny Christmoose card is adorable! The red and white is a fabulous festive color combo.

Kara Lynne said...

Oh boy, Brenda, is your card darling! I agree, how did rats and mice get so cute? I'd like to see what stamp companies can do with cockroaches...not really - lol!

cotnob said...

A lovely card Brenda, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable with a fun sentiment. Good luck with your postal service Brenda x.

Carol L said...

What an adorable card with that cute mouse in the stocking! I love the background paper too! Don't worry about your cards arriving late - that just extends the Christmas season a little longer :)

Loll said...

Sweet! Love the cute mouse peeking out of the stocking. Great background Brenda! xx