Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I finally feel much better but did end up at the Dr. yesterday with a UTI. Probably from all the meds I'm taking. But I feel like this is coming to an end. Thanks for sticking with me through these medical reports.

We went to my son's Sunday for the day and had a great time. My family is so much fun and we laugh a lot. Unfortunately, I fell down!! If you remember the picture from July with my DIL and their two dogs and Molly - they tripped me up as I was getting Mollys leash off. They got between her and I and I just fell flat on that hardwood floor on my left side. Ribs are so sore and heels of my hands. No broken bones so I am grateful.

This is the card I made for my son's birthday. It is several Stampscape
stamps. You mix and match to make all kinds of scenes. I used sky and clouds, water, land, the fisherman and the fish.  I'm not a big scene maker but they got the idea. Be kind to one another.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, Brenda, I'm glad you are finally feeling better, but I hope your ribs and hands feel much better soon. Your card is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful scene and the colors!! It's so stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

pam said...

Hope you are ok now Brenda, wonderful male card you have created.
Pam x

Megan J said...

Hi Brenda, glad to hear you are feeling better, despite the extra infection and 'stacking it' at your sons, love the card for your son with all the stamps creating the scene... have a wonderful week... Megan

MaryH said...

Such a bummer on this latest round of mishaps for you. Expect the meds did contribute to the UTI...Glad you didn't break anything, but I'm sure you are so sore and bruised. Love how you've used the Stampscapes to create such a tranquil fishing scene. I think you've composed the scene very well indeed. I forget about the S.Scape blocks...Take care, and hope you're all over this oopsie stuff now. TFS & Hugs

Sue said...

What a fabulous scene you have created, Brenda, very atmospheric sky. A fabulous men's card, I always struggle with those. Oh, you have been in the wars lately but I do hope you're feeling better very soon. I find having live yogurt is good for UTI or taking probiotics. Sending hugs and prayers xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great job using the Stampscapes images. I love your little scene. Those were some of the wood stamps I did not give away. I love to use them in scenes. And, your card is so lovely. I hope you get to feeling really great soon. You sure do have it tough lately with health issues.

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is great! I have seen Stampscapes Images, but never used them. This is very creative and I bet he loved it. Sorry to hear that you fell. You are so lucky that you didn't break something. I tell you, it's one thing after another for both of us, isn't it? I'm still having pinching in my back, but the doctor said it could take up to two weeks for the meds to get everywhere they need to be, so I will have to be patient. Enjoy your day!

Mia said...

Ι am sure that your son will love this beautiful card, Brenda. Happy birthday to your son! Kisses, my friend.

Mrs A. said...

Oh my! I hope your sore ribs are healing up fast. Sounds like you took quite a tumble. Love your super scene you have created here. I have several of their scenic stamps to. Hugs Mrs A.

Greta said...

Oh no--those darn puppy dogs! So glad you didn't break anything & that you're getting over the bug, Brenda! Beautiful scene for your son's BD card!