Friday, August 7, 2015

It's such a pretty day with sunshine and not too hot. I'm trying to get everything ready for my little get away tomorrow. I need to run several errands and I'm going to try to get in making a card with the smooshing again. I saw a video by Kylie of http://addictedtostamps-kylie.blogspot.com/. I saw a link to her from Bonnie's blog at http://bon2stamp.blogspot.com/. It looks like something I could possibly do! So I'm hoping to get this done, if not today, then maybe Sunday. Today's card is another one with the same sponging and perfect pearls but no embossing folder. The stamp is Sweet and Sassy. Be kind to one another and have a wonderful weekend.


9 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and the scene!! It's beautiful!! I hope you have a wonderful getaway!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Liz said...

Stunning, Brenda! I love the colours of the background - beautiful scene! Enjoy your getaway. xx

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Gorgeous card Brenda-what a fabulous sunset!
Have yourselves a fabulous time-you deserve it :)
Hugs,Nessa xxx

Darnell said...

You did a beautiful job with this technique, Brenda! Your card is warm and lovely!! Have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself!! Give Mary H. a HUGE hug from me!! Wish I was there to meet you, too!! Hugs, Darnell

MaryH said...

This background turned out just splendidly. And you had the perfect silhouette stamps to show it off so well. It is a beautiful South African wildlife sunset. The pictures turned out really good, too. What a wonderful time we had! So glad that it was able to be a happening! Rest up. Hugs & TFS

Vickie Y said...

Love the sponged background; gorgeous colors and perfect for the images.

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card Brenda! I love this technique for the background, it looks so pretty just like a sunset! The silhouettes make the perfect Africa scene, love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

Greta said...

Great choice of colors & stamps, Brenda!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so pretty, I love the sponged background.