Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My fingers are now shorter than they were on Sunday. I worked all day yesterday with my blog. I finally got the g+ on down by my comments. Then I learned how to follow other bloggers. BUT, blogger says my picture is to big to add on the followers. I tried and tried to make it smaller but it still won't take it. (Not that I wouldn't like to be smaller).  Today I am taking hubby to see his friend in rehab. Seems like if I get in the car to go someplace, the day is shot. By the time I shower, take the dog out, leave home, come home and fix lunch the day is gone. It's too late to start a big project so I piddle around until it's time to fix dinner. It's a shame we have to eat so many times a day. I could get a lot done!  I am posting a picture of three of my grandkids in the toilet. We visited a museum over spring break that had this toilet and the kids got in. When you push down the handle it sounds like it is flushing. It was a hoot!  Be kind to each other.

6 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

fun picture Brenda!
and welcome to the blogland ;)
(Thanks to Darnell for introducing me to your blog)

Colleen said...

that picture is a HOOT! Welcome, I am a little electronically challenged myself...but do not despair...you will work it all out...I look forward to seeing your cards!

Anonymous said...

Popped over from Darnell's blog to welcome to blogland, Brenda ... to find the fun loo picture! Don't worry about all the bits and pieces on your blog not being the way you want it yet ... you'll pick it up and you go along ... just have fun and enjoy it! Anita (in France) :)

Mrs A. said...

Hi Brenda, just popped in to say hello from Darnell's blog. The loo picture is a hoot. Hugs Mrs A.

Darnell said...

Fantastic and fun picture of the grands, Brenda!!

MaryH said...

What a lark of a picture. Thanks for sharing. I hear you about all the interruptions during the day. And if I get the MoJo, then after we run errands, I want a nap. MoJo is napping too. I work at night mostly. Must pop over to Darnell's to tell her I've been visiting! Hugs